Help our fundraising team run successful events
Throughout the year we have many people taking part in activities to raise money to fund the important work we do.
We need volunteers to help us to make these activities happen and show our appreciation to those who participate for us.
Support our wonderful marathon team on 22nd April 2012!
The London Marathon is our biggest fundraising event and each runner raises over £1500 each. We really need to show our appreciation and support by coming out in force. It’s also just a whole lot of fun! So come help us represent Kith & Kids!
On the day we need:
- Cheering on our team of runners at the sidelines
- Setting up hospitality for the post-marathon after-party – blow up balloons, serve some refreshments, decorate a room.
- Photography – we always need good photos of our supporters in action.
- Collecting money at the sidelines.
- Meeters and greeters – we need friendly faces to help us congratulate our team!
Please contact Maithi on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 885 1517